I Need Help With
For more than fifty years, the Bucks County Opportunity Council has helped low-income residents of Bucks County remove obstacles and solve problems that block their path to economic self-sufficiency. We help them plan and achieve meeting their family’s basic needs - housing, food, energy assistance and transportation that help them improve their self-sufficiency; and we help individuals and families permanently leave poverty through acquiring employment and when necessary education that leads to a family-sustaining income.
Or call us at 215-345-8175. We will do our best to help assist you.
- Emergency Services - if you need help with a housing crisis, contact 1-800-810-4434.
- Free Tax Preparation - From February to May, call 215-345-8175.
- Food Pantries - Call 215-345-8175 to find a food pantry nearest you.
- Economic Self Sufficiency - Call 215-536-0353
- Weatherization and Home Energy Services - Call 215-345-3302