Who We Are
Our mission is to reduce poverty and partner with our community to promote economic self-sufficiency.
- Elevate awareness of the level of poverty.
- Create and lead partnerships to make our community a "Bridges Out of Poverty" community,
- Be a model for seamless case management.
- Influence our community to make reducing poverty one of its priorities.
What we believe:
- Our success depends on our clients' commitment.
- We are stewards of the community's invested resources.
- Education is the key to diminishing poverty.
- Our clients, stakeholders, and employees deserve our integrity and respect.
- Significant change happens within a relationship based in mutual respect.
How we act:
- Treat every client with respect and compassion, with an aim to build hope and trust.
- Our core strength is education, and we build everything from that core.
- We support our mission with a focus on long-term outcomes avoiding short term opportunities that are inconsistent with our mission.
- We set high standards, deliver on high expectations and always look to improve through innovative approaches.